Quartier Général de la [301]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.301team.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Arma 3: 1Tac thread

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

Arma 3: 1Tac thread Empty
MessageSujet: Arma 3: 1Tac thread   Arma 3: 1Tac thread EmptyDim 20 Oct 2013, 10:38

Hey guys,

It was pleasure to play with you all last night. I had a really great time and would like to thank you all for coming and doing such a great job. It is fantastic to play Arma 3 with many like minded players.

You guys are most welcome to use our Arma 3 server whenever you please Smile!

I took a few screenshots last night (though not too many): https://imgur.com/a/XvJeq

If your curious to see our AAR thread (After Action Report) you can find it here: http://kerrermanis.nl/teamone/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=211

Thanks again gentlemen Smile!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 3: 1Tac thread   Arma 3: 1Tac thread EmptyMer 20 Nov 2013, 11:40

Hey-o!

1Tac is starting to do Arma missions every 2 weeks (On saturday nights), this is aimed at being a little casual whilst still playing together in a slightly serious fashion. The last one was a success and we will be continuing with them. The idea would be to do a series of missions lasting 30mins->1 hour each.

You are all most welcome to attend Smile! For each session there will be a signup topic to help us choose missions to accommodate for those coming. To come it is as simple as signing up and coming maybe 10-15 minutes early to check your mods are working.

At present we are still experimenting and using missions from all over. As well as one or two that we are creating. I hoping to run one of the missions you guys have created this Saturday, if all goes to plan.

We're also trying to organise a big game with you guys again at some point.

This Saturday's signup thread: http://kerrermanis.nl/teamone/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=236
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 3: 1Tac thread   Arma 3: 1Tac thread EmptyLun 25 Nov 2013, 20:46

Videos from Saturday's game Very Happy. I have given the TvT mission to Pierre, I hope you guys enjoy it if you get around to playing it Smile!

First playthrough of the TvT, I am a hostage

Second playthrough, I was commanding the hostage rescuers

Coop mission I made, but it needs a fair amount of work!
mazien
Sous-Lieutenant
Sous-Lieutenant
mazien

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 3: 1Tac thread   Arma 3: 1Tac thread EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2022, 19:41

Fucking good dude!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Arma 3: 1Tac thread   Arma 3: 1Tac thread Empty

Arma 3: 1Tac thread
Page 1 sur 1