Quartier Général de la [301]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.301team.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Heyo

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Snippers
Soldat 2nde classe
Soldat 2nde classe
Snippers

Heyo Empty
MessageSujet: Heyo   Heyo EmptyLun 10 Oct 2011, 07:09

*NwA* Snippers here, been meaning to post here for a while, Thanks for supporting us with GCA match and playing alongside us, though I personally wasn't there seems like the guys had a really good time and this is thanks to you guys.

Also wanted to say we sure have had some good fun on the public server too, would be good to get more rounds in, when we working together on that round of karbala Very Happy

Also nice minecraft server, Flap showed me around a few months ago and I must say it was very impressive, as is your website good work fellas!

So yeah guys keep being awesome! and hopefully I'll catch you on the server at some point (uni work permitting :()
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Flap32
Leader
Leader
Flap32

Heyo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Heyo   Heyo EmptyLun 10 Oct 2011, 10:59

Hey !

How nice of you to come and say hello good

The clan match was surely a good way to create a bound between 301 and NwA, my guys love to fight alongside you, we got the same idea of the game!

I am sure we will have lots of new "Karbala-like" rounds, and once again thank you for your servers!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://the301team.roxorgamers.com

Heyo
Page 1 sur 1